Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Have Made Some Regrettable Decisions

The most prominent right now being that I listened to the damn ghost that doesn't shut up. What ghost? You talk to ghosts? You may or may not find yourself asking. Well, let me tell you: yes I sometimes talk to ghosts and it was the annoying one who insists that he just wants to help and maybe some new people about will be good for me.

So now I'm outside some crazy psychiatrist's squat, not knocking on the door (hahahaha), hoping that when I get the courage to intrude on her personal space she doesn't kill my ass.

...I'm probably going to get at least one stab wound.

Well that thought got me weirdly pumped for the adventure. I'm just gonna fix my lipstick real quick, hide that flyaway hair. Okay.

Wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment